Award-winning online speaker series featuring conversations with highly accomplished Wildcats
The latest interview: Carrie Besnette Hauser '90
Since 2013, Carrie Besnette Hauser has served as president and CEO of Colorado Mountain College, a uniquely financed, dual mission, public institution enrolling over 15,000 students annually at 11 campuses in the central Rocky Mountains. As a proud alumna of the University of Arizona, Carrie has held many other leadership positions at various institutions of higher education.
In addition, she is an avid outdoorswoman having climbed to the Mount Everest basecamp and has summited Mount Kilimanjaro, Mount Rainier, and 56 of Colorado’s highest peaks (14ers). She held the proud title of “Swamper” while working many summers for Hatch River Expeditions in Grand Canyon National Park near her beloved hometown of Flagstaff. She and her husband enjoy skiing, hiking, boating, biking and exploring the Rocky Mountain West and remote places around the world.
- Wildcat Women Entrepreneurs
Yvette-Marie Margaillan, M.S., M.Ed., LBA, BCBA ’14, ’15 — Co-Owner, Tucson Tea Company CEO and Clinical Director, Autism Pediatrics by ABA Consulting Group
Bonnie Johnson, M.S., RDN '94 — Nutrition Translator, Youtopia
Liz Pocock, J.D. '12 — CEO, Startup Tucson
- Chris Avery '91, 30 years in the consumer packaged good industry
- Special Women in Leadership Panel
Susan Gray, MBA '96 '01 — President and CEO, TEP
Adriana Kong-Romero '01 — President, Bank of America Tucson
Daisy Jenkins, Esq. '96 — Author, President of Daisy Jenkins & Associates, LLC.
Lisa Lovallo, MBA '87 '17 — Market Vice President, Southern Arizona, Cox Communications
- Shelly Lowe, executive director of the Native American Program at Harvard University
- Manny Teran, CEO SaiOx and managing partner at Spark Partners
- Kathryn Bertine, author, athlete, activist and documentary filmmaker
- Erick Barbor, head of strategy for Samsung Electronics America
- Calline Sanchez, vice president, IBM Worldwide Systems Lab Services
- Guy Moon, performing artist, producer and composer in the television and film industry
- Rufus Glasper '95, president and CEO of the League for Innovation in the Community College
- Suzanne Rauscher '93, executive producer of current production at Discovery Studios LTD.
- Andy Harris '87, president and CEO of Accella Performance Materials
- Dr. Robert C. Robbins, president of the University of Arizona
- Skyler Badenoch '00, CEO of Hope for Haiti
- Melany Berger '01, social media influencer
- Terry J. Lundgren '75, chairman and CEO, Macy's Inc.
- J.A. Jance '66, author of bestselling mystery novels
- Laura Miller '94, president of Small Business Card, Chase
- John Lai '87, CEO, Mister Car Wash
- Mike McCarley '97, president, NBC Golf Channel
- Jane Rojas '82, senior vice president, Morgan Stanley
- Jay Baer '92, president, Convince and Convert
- Steve Kerr '88, head coach, Golden State Warriors
- Paul Moyer '64, iconic Los Angeles news anchor