Showcase Your College/Unit at the Wildcat For Life Tailgate Showcase
This year, we are expanding our footprint on the Mall and giving you more opportunities to showcase your college or unit during Homecoming festivities! Showcase your dean, your faculty and even your students with the following options:
- Stage Time
- Activation Station
- Tent space on the Mall — a fenced section where you can pay for a tent to host alumni and donors (formerly referred to as “College Village”)
Stage Time — Showcase your college/unit/group/area on the Big Stage!
What you get:
- Large stage on west end of Mall at Old Main
- Large screen backdrops, lighting, sound, electrical available
- Live performances and speaking opportunities on the main stage will be live-streamed to all screens provided on the Mall
- Student groups/performances
- Video montage
- Speaker slot (deans, provost, distinguished alumni, university president)
Details for each stage time slot:
- Offering 10-minute time slots, within the 3-hour time frame (one hour after tailgate opens until one hour before kickoff)
- Unit will be provided specs for large screens on-stage
- Unit will have a stage check-in area. Must arrive 10 minutes before your time slot or forfeit your time slot (time will be filled by Central)
Activation Space — Be a part of welcoming Wildcats back to campus!
What you get:
- An interactive space for you to showcase your college/unit/area/group
- Family-friendly activities for Wildcat alumni, families and friends
- Opportunities for guests to interact with department staff or your group
- Informational booth with marketing materials about the college/unit/area
- Makers space – chance for people to make signs or something to hold to cheer the team on
- Interactive, educational booth – “Physics of Football”
- Prize wheel with an opportunity to capture data; chance for guests to win a raffle prize
- Fun zone with interactive lawn games (bags, ladder golf, Jenga, face painting, etc…)
- Step-and-repeat (large banner for people to take photos in front of) with accessories, green screen, photo booth
Details for each station:
- One 10x10 tent, 2 tables, 2 black linens and 2 chairs
- Banner with groups preferred name (will be provided)
- $100 fee for each activation space
- Must be open or occupied for a minimum of 3 hours, one hour after tailgate opens until one hour before kickoff
- Load in onto the Mall will be Saturday, Nov. 6 ONLY, 90 minutes prior to Tents on the Mall opening. Load-in vehicle pass will be provided.
- You may bring any additional signage you would like to display
Tent Space on the Mall
The Arizona Homecoming Tents on the Mall is a unique opportunity for alumni, students, staff, and faculty to come together to celebrate the past, present and future of the University of Arizona.
Tent reservation deadline: Thursday, Sept. 30
Tent and accessory payment due by Friday, Oct. 8
Final packets for tent space on the Mall will be emailed to all participants after Wednesday, Oct. 27.
We appreciate the support of the many organizations that have and continue to participate in Homecoming activities and enthusiastically encourage new organizations to get involved. Homecoming weekend is a time to gather together, host alumni and members, and showcase what we are up to at the university.