The University of Arizona Black Alumni (UABA) Club is made up of accomplished graduates and former students of the University of Arizona who live throughout the world. UABA was founded in 1982 to promote academic excellence among African American students at the university.
Awarding scholarships with the charitable support of donors, friends, and the Arizona community is one of the most important things we do. Scholarships provide access to college for students who otherwise could not afford it and bring the best and brightest minds to the university.
UABA relies on donations and community support to fund events and its scholarship fund. The club greatly appreciates donations of any size.
Board of Directors
- President – Tanisha N. Price-Johnson, University of Arizona
- President-elect – Keyshia Conner, University of Arizona
- Treasurer – Arietha Demaree, University of Arizona Foundation
- Member-at-large – Dana Ammons, owner of All About People
- Member-at-large – Tina Johnson
- Member-at-large – Terryl Robinson, City of Tucson