2019 Recent Alumni Advisory Council Process
Now is a great time to be a Wildcat! Have your voice heard and collaborate with other outstanding recent graduates to assist the Arizona Alumni Association in developing programming and resources that meet your needs.
If you believe in the UAAA mission and want to become an alumni ambassador in support of recent alumni programs and services, apply now for an open seat on our advisory council. Volunteering your time, talent and treasure on the council is personally and professionally rewarding, and helps connect and build a stronger alumni community.
The Arizona Alumni Association’s nominations committee is seeking alumni for 12 positions on the Recent Alumni Advisory Council.
- The deadline for submission is Sept. 1, 2019.
- Term begins Oct. 1, 2019.
- Term ends Sept. 30, 2021.
- Council members are expected to attend monthly virtual meetings.
- Council members will acquire sufficient knowledge of the Alumni Association and the university to be an effective ambassador of the UAAA and the university in Arizona and their local community.
- Council members actively support and participate in UAAA and university programs including attending events in your local area.
- Council members are responsible for personal travel costs and are not offered compensation by the UAAA.
- Council members provide financial support to the UAAA Legacy Scholarship Program which directly supports UAAA scholarship initiatives.
- Be among the first to learn about new and upcoming projects
- Improve the quality and impact of recent alumni programming
- Receive VIP invites to special events and programming
- Meet with distinguished university leaders