Vietnam by Sea and Angkor Wat
Voyage through Vietnam and Cambodia, discovering lush landscapes and centuries-old culture. Spend two nights in Hanoi, Vietnam’s capital, with its intriguing blend of French and Asian heritage. Cruise from Haiphong to Saigon aboard the Le Lapérouse, exploring tranquil ancient pagodas and bustling sampan-filled harbors. Stay three nights in Siem Reap, Cambodia, and experience the magnificent temples of Angkor, steeped in mystery yet revealing religious, imperial and artistic traditions. Visit four UNESCO World Heritage sites: beautiful Ha Long Bay, the Forbidden Purple City in Hué, ancient Hôi An and the famed Temple of Angkor Wat. Pre- and post-program options available.
Thomas P. Gohagan
From approx. $6,895 pp/do
Plus airfare and taxes
Dates and prices are subject to change
- Introducing the extraordinary Blue Eye, the world’s first multisensory, underwater observation lounge.
- Uniquely designed itinerary featuring the scenic beauty, rich culture and history of Vietnam, including the Saigon River, South China Sea and Gulf of Tonkin—available only through Gohagan & Company.
- Exclusively chartered, seven-night cruise aboard the new, Five‑Star expedition ship
- Le Lapérouse, launched in 2018, accessing ports unavailable to larger vessels.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise and complimentary Wi-Fi aboard ship.
- Specially arranged onboard lectures.