The Pride of South Africa: Namibia, Botswana & Zimbabwe
Explore the many facets of southern Africa, where history is rich, cultures are diverse and “Big Five” game viewing is extraordinary. Follow Nelson Mandela’s “Long Walk to Freedom” in South Africa. Enjoy a unique three-night river safari aboard the exclusively chartered Five-Star Zambezi Queen on Namibia’s legendary Chobe River. Experience superb game viewing from the four-wheel-drive safari vehicles in Botswana. Visit three UNESCO World Heritage sites, including Zimbabwe’s spectacular Victoria Falls. Enjoy Five-Star accommodations in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Victoria Falls. Post-Program Option in the MalaMala Private Game Reserve, bordering Kruger National Park.
Thomas P. Gohagan
From approx. $8,495 pp/do
Plus airfare and taxes
Dates and prices are subject to change
- Exclusive, Five-Star land and river safari available only through Gohagan & Company, featuring the 28-passenger Zambezi Queen.
- Naturalist-guided excursion boats for unique observation of the magnificent fauna, including giraffe, elephant, hippopotamus and kudu, gathering along the Chobe River’s shores—the wildlife comes to you!
- Legendary, Five-Star hotels—Johannesburg’s Fairlawns Boutique Hotel, Cape Town’s Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel and The Victoria Falls Hotel.
- Follow Nelson Mandela’s “Long Walk to Freedom”—including his former home in Soweto and the former prison on Robben Island.
- Visit one of the world’s top natural wonders, the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls, Mosi-oa-Tunya (“the smoke that thunders”).
- Exceptional “Big Five” wildlife viewing during a game drive in Chobe National Park, home to Africa’s largest populations of elephant, Cape buffalo, antelope, lion and hippopotamus.
- Post-Program Option in the acclaimed MalaMala Private Game Reserve, a once-in-a-lifetime Five-Star African safari experience.
View/Print Brochure (PDF)