Passage through the Panama Canal & Costa Rica
An incomparable nine-day journey through the mighty locks of the Panama Canal to the Costa Rican rainforest. Aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Dumont d’Urville, experience a daylight passage through the canal and call at remote island paradises. Tour Panama City and explore Costa Rica’s terrestrial wonders. Pre- and Post-Program Options offered.
Thomas P. Gohagan
From approx. $4,995 pp/do
Plus airfare and taxes
Dates and prices are subject to change
- Introducing the extraordinary Blue Eye, the world’s first multisensory, underwater observation lounge.
- Once-in-a-lifetime daytime passage through the Panama Canal.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise.
- Comprehensive cruise/land program—islands, jungle, wildlife, culture, history—all excursions included.
- Accessing ports unavailable to larger vessels and an excursion included in each port.
- Onboard naturalist guides and specially arranged lectures.
- Visit Panama City’s Casco Viejo, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
View/Print Brochure (PDF)