Oberammergau Passion Play & Cruising the Danube River
Unfortunately, our June 7 departure date is Sold Out. Overflow Date = May 26 - June 5, 2020!!! Experience one of the world’s greatest dramatic spectacles amid storybook Bavarian landscapes—the extravagant Passion Play staged once a decade by the quaint village of Oberammergau. With a cast of thousands and a legacy that encompasses nearly four centuries, Oberammergau is a rare and exceptional tradition. This custom itinerary blends remarkable history with stunning scenery, featuring a five-night deluxe cruise along the Danube River, two nights in the idyllic Bavarian Alps and two nights in Munich. Visit four countries—Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. Tour Budapest, Vienna, Melk Abbey, Bratislava and Salzburg, and see Neuschwanstein Castle, the inspiration for Walt Disney’s iconic Sleeping Beauty’s Castle.
Thomas P. Gohagan
From approx. $2,695 pp/do
Plus airfare and taxes
Dates and prices are subject to change
- Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the highly anticipated, world-renowned Oberammergau Passion Play.
- Extraordinary, custom-designed, 11-day itinerary offered exclusively by Gohagan & Company, combining the 2020 Oberammergau Passion Play and the fabled Danube River.
- Guaranteed unobstructed seating for the Passion Play, the 42nd decennial production since the 1600s.
- Two nights in the majestic Bavarian Alps, where the charming village of Oberammergau is known for intricate woodcarving and elaborate murals depicting fairy tales and religious scenes.
- Five-night cruise through the heart of Europe on an exclusively chartered, deluxe, small river ship.
- Visit four countries—Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Germany—and experience five UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Tour picturesque medieval Salzburg, the birthplace of Mozart and filming location for many The Sound of Music scenes.
View/Print Brochure (PDF)