Discover the Galapagos Islands - A Family Adventure
New trip, just added! This incredible journey for the whole family features a six-night cruise in the Galápagos Islands, a nature lover’s dream destination and UNESCO World Heritage site, aboard the first-class small ship Santa Cruz II. This exploration vessel is equipped for your family’s complete Galápagos experience, from a fleet of Zodiacs and a glass-bottom boat to certified naturalists and complimentary snorkeling gear. Visit seven islands where the unique wildlife accepts up-close human interaction like nowhere else on Earth. Enjoy Five-Star accommodations in lively Guayaquil. Three-night Quito and the Equator Pre-Tour Option. Six-night Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley Post-Tour Option.
Thomas P. Gohagan & Company
From approx. $6,995 pp/do
Plus airfare and taxes
Dates and prices are subject to change
- Extraordinary and exclusive family journey offering the best of the Galápagos Islands.
- Specially designed for families, including Young Explorers’** Activities
- Six-night Galápagos cruise aboard the first-class expedition vessel Santa Cruz II, the best expedition-style ship in the Galápagos.
- Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station on Santa Cruz Island.
- Experience up-close encounters with exotic wildlife.
- Small group walks led by expert naturalist guides.
- Insightful lectures by expert naturalists with in-depth knowledge of the Galápagos Islands and their flora and fauna.
View/Print Brochure (PDF)