The University of Arizona 2019 Bear Down in the Pines Golf Classic is presented by White Mountain UA alumni, supporters and friends.
Your help is needed to establish a scholarship for deserving White Mountain students headed to the UA and to help them realize their dream of a college education. White Mountain UA alumni will use these proceeds for immediate scholarship awards, a scholarship endowment and scholarship fundraising.
The tournament is a scramble format with a shotgun start.
Not a golfer but want to support scholarships? Join us for a Mexican buffet dinner at 5 p.m.
- $150 ($10 is considered tax-deductible)
- Includes green fees, golf cart, practice balls, gift bag and awards ceremony dinner.
- $1,500 ($820 is considered tax-deductible)
- Includes green fees, golf cart, practice balls, gift bag and awards ceremony dinner (for golfer and guest).
Awards Ceremony Dinner Only:
- $40 per person ($10 is considered tax-deductible)
Being a sponsor gives you a unique opportunity to invite your customers to play as well as network with others in a relaxed atmosphere. Business leaders and alumni from Arizona make up the expected 120 players!
- Title Sponsor: $10,000 ($7,280 is considered tax-deductible)
- Awards Dinner Sponsor: $5,000 ($3,640 is considered tax-deductible)
- Bear Down Sponsor: $2,500 ($1,820 is considered tax-deductible)
- Beverage Cart Sponsorship: $1,000 ($900 is considered tax-deductible)
- Golf Tee Sign: $250 (100 percent tax-deductible)
Paying for sponsorships online is not an option at this time. Please contact Margaret Maxwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to see sponsorship package.
- UA Alumni Association President Melinda Burke
(Special guests subject to change.)
The deadline to register is Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at midnight.
Questions? Contact Marc Acuna at email@example.com or (520)626-0705