Hosted by: Parent & Family Programs
All proceeds raised at the PFA golf tournament will support the University of Arizona Campus Pantry.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. with a grab 'n' go breakfast burrito, coffee and beverages. Mulligans, silent auction and raffle tickets will be available for purchase onsite.
The tournament will be a shotgun start at 8:30 a.m., and the course is cart path only. The awards luncheon, which includes a hamburger and hot dog buffet (vegetarian and gluten-free options available on request), will immediately follow the tournament with outdoor seating. Rental club sets are available and can be picked up onsite for $65 plus tax.
- Individual: $250 ($81 tax-deductible)
- Foursome: $800 ($124 tax-deductible)
- Lunch only: $45 ($25 tax-deductible)
All registered participants will receive:
- University of Arizona polo
- Swag bag
If you are attending only the awards luncheon, we anticipate it will begin between noon-12:30 p.m. depending on when the tournament concludes. See the registration website if you are registering a guest to attend the lunch portion of the event. Click here if you are interested in sponsoring this event.
The La Paloma Resort is offering a group rate of $149 plus tax for all participants per night of your stay. The normal daily resort service charge of $29 has been reduced to $10 per day for this event and you will receive a 10% discount on all spa services. Make your reservation.
Safety Protocol Guidelines:
As an event attendee, we invite you to adhere to the following safety practices:
- Will check my temperature prior to arriving at the La Paloma Country Club on Thursday, May 6
- Will wear a face mask in all indoor areas regardless of my vaccination status
- Will maintain a physical distance of six feet from other event attendees
- Will practice good hygiene
- Will agree to stay home if feeling sick, or have been in close contact with a confirmed case or someone with symptoms of COVID-19