For over 40 years, the University of Arizona Hispanic Alumni Club's traditions have embraced and focused on the importance of being family. Únete a la familia.
UAHA is a vibrant, philanthropic fellowship providing financial aid and academic support for UArizona students and future leaders committed to transforming and elevating the Hispanic community. Join us in celebrating 40 years of excellence in September.
Single ticket: $55 ($10 tax-deductible)
Sponsor a UAHA scholar: $55 (100% tax-deductible)
Table of 8: $440 ($80 tax-deductible)
- Dinner, dancing, entertainment, Mariachi hour and much more!
Any additional donations made during the registration process will be recognized:
Gato Bronze: $100-$399 donation
Gato Silver: $400-$999 donation
Gato Gold: $1,000-$4,999 donation
Gato Platinum: $5,000+ donation
If you are unable to attend and would like to give to UAHA, please click here to make a donation.
If you have questions or would like more information, contact Marc Acuña at email@example.com.
- Rate: $129 a night plus 12.1% occupancy fee in Del Sol Tower, traditional room type
- Includes complimentary valet, self parking, 20% off spa services, 10% discount on golf rates, basic internet access and no resort fees
Reservation Instructions (click here for full reservation instructions):
- Step 1: Go to casinodelsol.com
- Step 2: Click on Meetings & Groups.
- Step 3: Enter Reservation dates
- Step 4: Enter group code 5051
- Step 5: Click Book Now
To make reservations over the phone:
Please call the 24-hour Reservations Department at 1-855-765-7829.
Make sure you mention you will be attending the UA Hispanic Alumni 40th Anniversary.