Enjoy an afternoon of golf to benefit the Asian American Faculty, Staff and Alumni club scholarships. Golfers, nongolfers, foursomes and single golfers are all welcome.
Become a sponsor and invite your colleagues and clients to play at La Paloma Country Club for an afternoon connecting with UA alumni and friends and support AAFSA scholars.
- 7 a.m. — Registration
- 8:30 a.m. — Shotgun start
- Single Golfer: $150 ($50 is considered tax deductible) Includes green fees, golf cart and lunch.
- Foursome: $500 ($100 is considered tax deductible) Includes green fees, golf cart and lunch.
- Lunch for non-tournament participants: $30 (not tax deductible)
- Golf Tee Sign: $150 (100 percent tax deductible)
- Raffle Tickets: $5 each
To register by mail, send your check to:
Tucson Chinese Cultural Center (TCCC)
1288 W. River Road
Tucson, AZ 85704
Make check payable to Tucson Chinese Cultural Center (TCCC) and be sure to include your name, what you're registering for and for how many.
For credit card payments, call TCCC at 520-292-6900. Online payment available at tucsonchinese.org.
The deadline to register is Friday, Nov. 1, 2019.
Contact TCCC at 520-292-6900 to register today.