Hosted by the Maricopa County alumni chapters.
Join us for an amazing day of golf! The tournament is open to all chapter members, alumni and friends of the University of Arizona. Golfers, nongolfers, children and spectators are all welcome. Proceeds from the tournament will go toward immediate scholarship awards, a scholarship endowment and scholarship fundraising.
Become a sponsor and invite your colleagues and clients to join us at TopGolf for an opportunitiy to connect with your fellow Maricopa County Wildcats and have fun at this family-friendly event all while supporting the education of future Wildcats.
- 9 a.m. — Registration
- 9:30 a.m. — Golf start
- 11:30am. — Tournament concludes
- 12 p.m. — Awards
- Wildcat Golfer — $50 ($20 is considered tax-deductible)
- Includes golf, breakfast and 1 raffle ticket
- Bear Down Team — $300 ($130 is considered tax-deductible)
- Includes reserved bay for up to 6 golfers, breakfast for each golfer and 1 raffle ticket per golfer
- Corporate Team — $750 ($460 is considered tax-deductible)
- Includes reserved bay for up to 6 golfers, breakfast for each golfer, 1 raffle ticket per golfer, bay sponsorship, recognition at the awards ceremony, and logo recognition in Signature Room and website related to event
- Spectator $20- (non tax-deductible)
- includes breakfast and 1 raffle ticket
Being a sponsor gives you a unique opportunity to invite your customers to play as well as network with others in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Title Sponsor — $10,000 ($9,420 is considered tax deductible)
- Signature Room Sponsor — $5,000 ($4,420 is considered tax deductible)
- Breakfast Sponsor — $3,500 ($3,210 is considered tax deductible)
- Beverage Sponsorship — $2,000 ($1,710 is considered tax deductible)
Sponsorship package details can be found here.
If you would like to purchase a sponsorship contact Lisa Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-827-2189.
To register by mail, send your check to:
Arizona Alumni Association
Attn: Rhonda Rugg
1111 N. Cherry Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85721
Make check payable to UAF/Phoenix Chapter and be sure to include your name, what you're registering for and for how many.
We are evaluating future events as the COVID-19 pandemic unfolds. All in-person events are subject to change. If you have any questions contact Robyn McLaughlin at email@example.com or 602-827-2190.