Cats in the Corner Office
Award-winning online speaker series featuring conversations with highly accomplished Wildcats
These live, interactive web events showcase exceptional Arizona alumni as they discuss their career journeys, share leadership lessons, and provide secrets to success with an audience of students and alumni from around the country.
The interview-style online events are a conversation with Melinda Burke, president of the Arizona Alumni Association, who also takes questions from students and alumni in the online audience.
With questions about access or to request any disability-related accommodations that will facilitate your full participation in this webinar such as ASL interpreting, captioned videos, Braille or electronic text, etc., contact Lacey John at email@example.com or 520-621-9034.
Access complete on-demand recordings of all past Cats in the Corner Office interviews:
- Guy Moon, performing artist, producer and composer in the television and film industry
- Rufus Glasper '95, president and CEO of the League for Innovation in the Community College
- Suzanne Rauscher '93, executive producer of current production at Discovery Studios LTD.
- Andy Harris '87, president and CEO of Accella Performance Materials
- Dr. Robert C. Robbins, president of The University of Arizona
- Skyler Badenoch '00, CEO of Hope for Haiti
- Melany Berger '01, social media influencer
- Terry J. Lundgren '75, chairman and CEO, Macy's Inc.
- J.A. Jance '66, author of bestselling mystery novels
- Laura Miller '94, president of Small Business Card, Chase
- John Lai '87, CEO, Mister Car Wash
- Mike McCarley '97, president, NBC Golf Channel
- Jane Rojas '82, senior vice president, Morgan Stanley
- Jay Baer '92, president, Convince and Convert
- Steve Kerr '88, head coach, Golden State Warriors
- Richard Carranza '91, superintendent, Houston Independent School District
- Paul Moyer '64, iconic Los Angeles news anchor
- Melissa Vito '74, senior vice president and senior vice provost, University of Arizona