The UA Alumni Association (UAAA) helps you SAVE MONEY and EARN REWARDS through our Preferred Partners!
The UAAA has negotiated special deals with the following companies to offer you amazing products. Whether you are starting your career, starting a family or planning for retirement we can help you.
Display your Wildcat pride everyday with your checks* and debit card with Bank of America and the University of Arizona Alumni Association.
* UAAA is available with eligible checking accounts. Check order fees may apply. Some accounts, services, and fees vary from state to state. Please review the Personal Schedule of Fees for your state and available at your local financial center. Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC © 2018 Bank of America Corporation
Credit Card Services
Get a $150 cash rewards bonus after you make at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
Earn cash back on your purchases and show your support for the University of Arizona Alumni Association with the UAAA Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card from Bank of America.
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this card, click here and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit card application. This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A.
Conservative savers have college saving options!
AFCSP offers you smart, unique and secure benefits to help you reach your college savings goals. Some advantages of the plan are:
- Save with as little as $25 per month.
- The choice of three FDIC-insured (up to $250,000 for accounts held in the same right and capacity) stable CD options.
- State and federal tax benefits.
- The ability to use savings to pay for tuition, room, books and fees at any accredited higher education institution within the U.S. and abroad.
- Special gift and estate tax benefits.
AFCSP does not charge any application, contribution or annual maintenance fees. See the disclosure statement for additional information. Start saving today!
The Major Medical Program provides a wide variety of health insurance options for alumni and their families. Coverage is available in most states. The program includes PPO, HMO, MSA, and Fee for Service plans (Availability will differ based on your state of residence).
Recent grad? Between jobs? The Short-Term Medical Plan provides comprehensive, temporary medical coverage at a reasonable price. Available to alumni, spouses and dependent children.
Long-Term Care is a critical component of a retirement plan. With the option to choose from multiple carriers, alumni are able to obtain coverage and/or find rates based on their individual health circumstances. Alumni and their spouses are offered a 5% discount annually through the UAAA.
Life Insurance Plan
With the alumni association’s 10-year level term life insurance program, you can help build a reliable safety net for your loved ones by requesting up to $1 million in term life benefits. To receive plan information click on the link above.
Disability Income Insurance covers you against the risk of being unable to work because of an accident or sickness.
Jostens Inc. is the UA's vendor for the official class ring. Wear one of these specially designed rings — featuring Old Main, the block “A” and the UA school seal — to remember your college experience and continue to represent your alma mater.
Official UA class rings include:
- The block "A," which adorns the top of the ring.
- "Bear Down" encircles the top of the ring.
- Old Main is featured on one side of the ring.
- The University seal is presented on another side of the ring.
- The campus cactus garden is also featured with Old Main.
- The Wildcat mascot is located on the inside of ring.
- Students have the option to have their graduation year engraved on the ring.
Tucson International Airport (TUS) serves more than 3.2 million airlines passengers per year. Six airlines offer nearly 60 departures per day to 18 nonstop destinations with one-stop connections to hundreds of airports around the world.
Save $3,200 on average, receive a $100 gas card and 15% off parts and service. Auto Nation saves customers time, hassle and money. Search over 100,000 vehicles, choose payment options, fill out forms in advance, and schedule your test drive online. Service your vehicle with confidence with online appointment scheduling, upfront pricing, extended hours, free multi-point inspections, and a repair guarantee.
Click here for more information and to shop now.
Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino is a proud sponsor of the University of Arizona Alumni Association and the only Total Rewards® casino in Arizona, allowing guests to earn benefits that can be used at over 40 Caesars properties worldwide!
10% Off Apparel, Souvenirs and Gifts at UA BookStores
As a university-owned and -operated store, purchases at the UA BookStores create greater opportunities for past, present and future Wildcats through scholarships, employment, funding and more. That’s why Alumni Association members receive 10 percent off their favorite UA gear and apparel in support of the UA community.
Log in to the membership exclusives guide to get the promo code to access this discount.
Questions on our partners? Please contact:
Senior manager of marketing and business development