Expedition to Antarctica
Join us for this spectacular 14-day journey featuring a nine-night, exclusively chartered cruise to Antarctica, Earth’s last frontier, aboard the intimate m.s. Le Boréal. Experience “The White Continent” in its unspoiled state, accompanied by the ship’s expert team of naturalists. Spend two nights in vibrant Buenos Aires. Iguazú Falls Post-Program Option offered.
Your travels will include:
- Unique, 14-day itinerary featuring a nine-night cruise to the world’s last great frontier and two nights in vibrant Buenos Aires.
- Exclusively chartered, Five-Star, ice-class ship—the best vessel to cruise Antarctic waters.
- Spontaneous opportunities for small ship to adjust course to maximize wildlife sightings, and
ample time on shore.
- A rare destination replete with majestic coastal scenery, penguins, whales and more.
- Zodiac excursions led by a team of expert naturalist guides of diverse fields of study.
- Complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the cruise; all meals are
included aboard ship.
- Lectures aboard ship on natural wonders and wildlife.
View/Print Brochure (PDF)