2017 Governing Board Selection Process
- The deadline for submission is April 15, 2017 for a term that begins at the Sept. 7-9, 2017 annual meeting of the UA Alumni Association.
- Applicants must be current dues-paying members of the UA Alumni Association at the time of submission. UAAA membership information can be found here.
The nominations committee uses the following criteria to vet the candidates:
- Response to application questions
- Prior involvement and support of the UA
- Leadership abilities and experience
- Ability to contribute to the alumni association’s goal of a volunteer leadership group that reflects University alumni with regard to geographical distribution, demographics (e.g. age, gender, ethnicity), and/or diversity of skills and industry representation. (See UAAA bylaws Article VI, Section 2, b)
- The nominations committee, at its discretion, may request an interview
Applicants will be notified of their status no later than July 14, 2017.