2018 Governing Board Selection Process
- The deadline for submission is Feb. 1, 2018.
- Term begins July 1, 2018.
- Term ends June 30, 2021.
- Board meetings typically take place in September, March and June.
- Applicants must be sustaining members of the UA Alumni Association at the time of submission and throughout their term. UAAA sustaining membership information can be found here.
The nominations committee uses the following criteria to vet the candidates:
- Response to application questions
- Prior and current involvement and support of the UA
- Leadership abilities and experience
- Ability to contribute to the alumni association’s goal of a volunteer leadership group that reflects University alumni with regard to geographical distribution, demographics (e.g. age, gender, ethnicity), and/or diversity of skills and industry representation. (See UAAA bylaws Article VI, Section 2, b)
- The nominations committee, at its discretion, may request an interview
Applicants will be notified of their status no later than June 19, 2018.