Hosted by the University of Arizona Alumni Association Yuma Chapter
The 38th annual Wildcat Alumni Scholarship Golf Tournament and Barbecue is back for what promises to be another amazing day of golf. The tournament is open to all Yuma chapter members, alumni and friends of the UA. Golfers, nongolfers, foursomes and single golfers are all welcome. Proceeds from the tournament will go toward scholarships for Yuma students to attend the University of Arizona.
- 12 p.m.: Registration
- 1 p.m.: Shotgun start (Four-person scramble)
- 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.: Wildcat Happy Hour
- 5:30 p.m.: Wildcat Barbecue and Raffle — Don’t miss the Wilhelmy’s “Famous Rib Tradition,”served immediately following the tournament.
- Dinner only: $35 each. (non tax-deductible)
- Corporate sponsor: $600 includes tee sign and one player. ($410 tax-deductible donation)
- Single golfer: $200 each. ($10 tax-deductible donation per player)
- Golf foursome: $800 ($40 tax-deductible donation)
- Scholarship foursome sponsor: $2,000. ($1240 tax-deductible donation)
Other Sponsorship Opportunites:
- Golf Cart sponsor: $2,000 (100% tax deductible)
- Tee Sign sponsor: $200 (100% tax-deductible donation)
- Happy Hour sponsor: $2,000 (100% tax deductible)
- Longest Drive Prize sponsor: $500 (100% tax deductible)
- Closest to the Pin sponsor: $500 (100% tax deductible)
- Raffle Prize sponsor: $500 (100% tax deductible)
Entry fee includes:
- Wildcat Barbecue
- Green fees
- Golf cart
- Beverage tickets
- Golf shirt
- Mulligans for sale at registration
The purchase price of mulligans and raﬄe tickets is not considered a tax-deductible donation.
Great prizes and awards:
- Raffle Prizes. Win UA memorabilia and other items.
- Team prizes
Soft spikes only please! Space is limited.
Also please feel free to contact Madalyn Hemminghaus at email@example.com with any questions.