The Wildcat Toast & Taste, hosted by the East Valley Alumni Chapter and Phoenix Young Alumni, is the signature fundraising event dedicated to honoring an individual who has had a significant influence to the Wildcat experience. Proceeds benefit the chapters' scholarship funds, which have awarded more than $55,000 to deserving Maricopa County East Valley area high school graduates who attended the UA since 2014.
The 2018 event will honor former Arizona Football head coach Dick Tomey, who coached the Wildcats for 14 seasons (1987-2000), and was named Pac-10 Coach of the Year in 1992. He is the winningest football coach in UA history with 95 wins. He recently was inducted into the Pima County Sports Hall of Fame.
There will be special guest apperances by Athletics Director Dave Heeke and the new UA football coach Kevin Sumlin.*
(*Special guests are subject to change.)
6:00 p.m. General Admission Reception and VIP Reception with Dick Tomey Begins
6:42 p.m. Doors Open to Fiesta Ballroom*
6:50 p.m. Welcome by Toast and Taste Committee and Melinda Burke UAAA President
7:00 p.m. Dinner Service Begins
* There will be signage directing guests, but the Fiesta Ballroom is in the conference center at the Double Tree which is to the west of the hotel. Registration will be in front of the conference center.
General Admission Ticket
UAAA Member: $55 ($10 is considered a tax-deductible donation)
Non-Member: $65 ($20 is considered a tax-deductible donation)
Included in general admission ticket, buffet dinner, no host bar and seating. Cash bar and raffle tickets not included in general admission ticket.
Wildcat Access (VIP reception with Dick Tomey)* (Now Sold Out)
UAAA Member: $25 ($10 is considered a tax-deductible donation)
Non Member: $35 ($20 is considered a tax-deductible donation)
Wildcat Access ticket holders will have access to an up close and personal limited-ticket reception with Coach Tomey.
* Limited amount of tickets avliable
- Touchdown Sponsor $2,500 ($2,100 is considered a tax-deductible donation)
- Red Zone Sponsor $1,000 ($800 is considered a tax-deductible donation)
- Midfield Sponsor $750 ($650 is considered a tax-deductible donation)
- First Down Sponsor $250 ($160 is considered a tax-deductible donation)
To register offline, send your check to: