The Wildcat Toast & Taste, hosted by the East Valley Alumni Chapter and Phoenix Young Alumni, is the signature fundraising event dedicated to honoring an individual who has had a significant influence on the Wildcat experience. Proceeds benefit the chapters' scholarship funds, which have awarded more than $55,000 to deserving Maricopa County East Valley area high school graduates who attended the UA since 2014.
The 2019 event will honor former Arizona Basketball player Bob Elliott.
In the long, prestigious line of distinguished players at the UA, Elliott is perhaps the catalyst of this great history. An All-American twice in his career with the Wildcats during the mid-1970s, he is still in the top three in program history in career points, rebounds and free throws and remains the only Wildcat to score over 2,000 points and grab 1,000 rebounds in a career. Elliott averaged 23.3 points per game his sophomore season of 1974-75, a mark that has only been eclipsed once in the 40 years since. Elliott helped guide the Wildcats to an 86-29 mark during his career, including the program's first-ever Elite Eight appearance in the 1976 NCAA Tournament.
General Admission Ticket
- UA alumni: $55 ($10 is considered a tax-deductible donation)
- General: $65 ($20 is considered a tax-deductible donation)
Included in general admission ticket is a buffet dinner, no-host bar, and seating. Cash bar and raffle tickets not included in general admission ticket.
Wildcat Access (VIP reception with Bob Elliott)*
- UA alumni: $25 ($10 is considered a tax-deductible donation)
- General: $35 ($20 is considered a tax-deductible donation)
Wildcat Access ticket holders will have access to an up-close-and-personal limited-ticket reception with Bob Elliott.
* Limited amount of tickets available
- Buzzer Beater Sponsor — $2,500 ($1,980 is considered a tax-deductible donation)
- Full Court Press Sponsor — $1,000 ($740 is considered a tax-deductible donation)
- Slam Dunk Sponsor — $750 ($620 is considered a tax-deductible donation)
- Tip-Off Sponsor — $250 ($120 is considered a tax-deductible donation)
Please contact Madalyn Hemminghaus at 602-827-2190 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more details about sponsorships or to purchase.
To register offline, send your check to: