Hosted by the UA Alumni Association and the Houston BayouCats
The UA Alumni Association, with the BayouCats alumni chapter, is hosting a pregame party when the Wildcats travel to Houston to take on the University of Houston! Mix and mingle with fans and alumni as we show that Texas is Wildcat Country!
RSVP deadline is Sept. 3.
- FREE — Includes one drink and appetizers. A cash/credit bar will also be available.
- Fritto Misto: Fired calamari, bell peppers, pepperoncino. Served with marinara sauce and homemade tarter sauce.
- Brisket Potato Wedges: Served with BBQ sauce and queso.
- Flatbreads: Margherita flatbread with mozzarella, tomatoes and basil. Roasted veggie flatbread with season vegetables.
- Chapmna & Kirby Sliders: Candied bacon, tamato, lettuce, pickles, onions and garlic aioli.
- Melinda Burke, president of the UA Alumni Association
- Robert C. Robbins, president of the University of Arizona
- Wilbur T. Wildcat
- UA cheerleaders
Stay tuned for more special guests!
For questions or more information, contact Marc Acuña at email@example.com or at 520-626-0705.