What we do:
• The Alumni Association provides the infrastructure for alumni to actively participate in the life of the University, whether serving as mentors, advocates, recruiters, or volunteers.
• Arizona Alumni Magazine, the official publication of the UA Alumni Association, is distributed to 205,000 alumni households on an annual basis.
• We oversee the events and activities of more than 40 alumni chapters and clubs across the country.
• UA alumni have access to the Alumni Career and Professional Development Lab, including an online career contact network, virtual career fairs, career webinars, and access to job listings.
• UA alumni participate in a variety of UA Alumni Association-sponsored events including Homecoming, reunions, and national and international networking events.
• The Alumni Association supports advocacy efforts that keep the UA foremost in the minds of Arizona and federal legislators.
• The Alumni Association provides a forum for alumni voices to be heard through its national Wildcat for Life Leadership Council and Governing Board.
• The Alumni Association’s programs support UA colleges and the UA Foundation’s outreach and development efforts.
• Our satellite office in Phoenix provides a focal point for the ever-increasing importance of UA outreach efforts in Maricopa County.
• We support service and leadership to students beginning with their first moments on campus, including: sponsorship of Bobcats Senior Honorary and the Student Alumni Ambassadors; and involvement in Summer Send-Offs, Welcome Week, Convocation, and Countdown to Commencement.
• Our office manages the UA alumni database and continually increases the number of addressable names and valid e-mail contacts.
• The dues-paying membership program is the best way for alumni to stay connected to their alma mater.
What can you do