See the list of guidelines below pertaining to college fair attendance. Please keep in mind that these guidelines should serve as a supplement, not a replacement to the National Association of College Admission Counseling (NACAC) principles of good conduct.
- come dressed professionally.
- ensure that you are current on all UA facts, admission standards, deadlines, etc.
- make sure that your display table/booth is adequately stocked and organized at all times.
- remain at your display table/booth for the entire length of the fair.
- maintain a positive attitude and demeanor throughout the fair.
- guarantee a student admission to UA, no matter how strong their grades and test scores.
- be afraid to say "I don't know" to questions you do not know the answer to.
- discourage any student from attending UA.
- treat prospective student athletes (PSAs) differently than any other prospective student.