Mission and Vision Statement
The UA Alumni Association chapter and club network builds a connection between alumni locally and across the U.S. by strengthening the bridge between the Wildcat Nation and the University of Arizona. Through meaningful, impactful, and diverse events, as well as communication and leadership, chapters and clubs are an invaluable resource and active stewards of the Wildcat for Life tradition.
As keepers of the flame, our chapters and clubs act as connectors and mobilizers while influencing alumni engagement and action.
Chapters and Clubs Impact
- Membership is strengthened
- Contact/communication is increased
- Scholarships are awarded
- Donors are made more easily visible
- Next generation of Wildcats are recruited
- Wildcat pride spreads
- UA presence and influence increases in regions across the country
For any questions and concerns about chapters and clubs please contact Marc Acuna, Director of Chapters, Clubs, and Student Relations (Marc.Acuna@al.arizona.edu)
- Annual Plan 2017-18: Chapters/Clubs (PDF) Chapters/Clubs (Word)
- UAAA Chapter/Club Support Levels
- A Look Behind the Scenes PPT
- Chapters and Clubs team structure
- Contracts and Insurance Form
- 2016-17 Webinar Schedule
- UAAA Strategic Plan
- Alumni Demographics
- Trademarks and Licensing: Local License List & Internal Campus Supplier List
- Business Cards
- Donor Referral
- Facebook Group for Leaders
- Golf Tournament Info
- NCAA Rules on Recruting Athletes
- Organization Chart for Board
- Silent Auction
- Social Media
- Summer Sendoffs
- Thank a Board Member
- Viewing Parties
- Wildcat for Life Leadership Council
Stay tuned for information on the 2017 conference.
- Inform UAAA of event
- Event reporting form
- Order event supplies
- Event check list
- Event sign-in sheet
- Name badges for board members (sample)
- Contact consutant/liaison to order
- Name tag template
- Print on avery white adhesive name badges (5395)
- Marketing/branding help
- Bank of America chapter checking account
- UAAA Mobile Pay Policy and Procedure
- Link to Facebook group for leaders (search UAAA Chapter and Club Leaders)
If you're unable to locate the page, contact Marc Acuña so he can add you to it.
It is important to remember that your wordmark must be used as a stand alone graphic and not combined with any other university logo.
- Affiliate logos
- Department of Trademarks and Licensing
- UA logos for official group use
Official groups have no restriction on logos for re-sale items, which carry a 12-percent royalty.
For official group promotion or giveaway items, which don’t bear a royalty, groups are restricted from using logos outside the University or UAAA brand (i.e.: UA Athletics logos). Essentially you may only use the block a, wildcat face, UAAA logos, and verbiage not in the UA Athletics font.
Any third party logos i.e. businesses co-branded with the UAAA or group brand bears a 15-percent royalty and logos are restricted to the UAAA and University logos.
Official groups are required to utilize an approved and licensed vendor.
If you have questions and would like to seek approval of design or concept, contact UA Trademarks and Licensing office at (520) 626-3077 or email@example.com.
Logo usage for websites, social media outlets, and flyers
Official groups are restricted to University and UAAA logos (i.e. UA Athletics logos are not available for use)
- About membership incentive program
- Updated incentives
- Affiliate divisions
- Participating affiliates
- Membership benefits
- Chapter membership incentive program reports
- Club membership incentive program reports
Scholarships — Please contact Marc Acuna (Marc.Acuna@al.arizona.edu) for any questions
- Scholarship Application Template
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- Master Scholarship Program Calendar
- Scholarship Presentation
- Scholarship Chair Acknowledgment Form
- Scholarship Committee Member Acknowledgment Form
- FERPA Law
- Proposition 107
- Student Acceptance Form Template
- Congratulatory Email Template
- Decline Email Template
- Fulfillment Form
- Fulfillment Form Instructions
- Information updated in spring.
- 'Do not do' list
- Board tips
- Managing emotionally charged people
- Best practices for good meetings
For information regarding this website, contact Marc Acuña, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 520-626-0705