Wherever you are, participate in an online career workshop to advance your career.
UA alumni are leading live, interactive, and free webinars on career topics.
Workshops are free and open to all UA alumni and students. Recordings of all archived workshops are available on-demand.
Nov. 21, 2017, 4:30-5:30 p.m. (MST)
3:30 p.m. (PST), 5:30 p.m. (CST), 6:30 p.m. (EST)
Leadership and Decision Making: What Neuroscience Tells Us about Bias
Presenter: Joe Corrella, assistant dean of executive education at Eller College of Management
Takeaways from the webinar:
- Learn why decision making is inherently more complex today
- Increase your awareness of unconscious bias
- Learn new strategies for smarter decision making
Click here to register!
Access past webinars here.
- 10 Tips for an Awesome Resume
- Join the Peace Corps
- Ace Your Interview
- Must Haves for the Modern Resume
- Entrepreneurship and the Power of Why Not!
- How to Get and Succeed in a Sports Business Career
- Optimize your LinkedIn Profile
- Q & A with a Serial Entrepreneur: Learn How You Can Make More Money Working for Yourself than for Someone Else
- Hiring Millennials: Understanding their Career Expectations and Job Search Strategies
- Trade Secrets to Landing your Dream Job
- Crafting Effective Summaries for Resumes and LinkedIn
- How to Land Your Dream Job and Get a 20% Raise in 8 Weeks!
- Power your Career Forward: Military to Civilian Transitions
- Is your LinkedIn Profile Yawnworthy?
- How to Make a Major Career Transition
- Top Morning Rituals for a Successful Business Day
- How to Interview with Power and Authenticity
- Job Search Networking Strategies
- ROI of Understanding and Answering Customer Complaints
- Career and Caregiving
- Job Search Strategies for Today's Competitive Market
- How to Build the Right Brand to Land the Job
- Sales Skills for Non-Sales People