Alumni Heritage Society
A Tribute to Passionate Wildcats for Life
The Alumni Heritage Society is a giving society through which the UAAA honors donors who make gifts to important alumni programs and who support the UAAA mission to advance the university by connecting and engaging Wildcats for Life.
DONORS IN THE ALUMNI HERITAGE SOCIETY PLAY A VITAL ROLE IN THE LIFE OF THE UNIVERSITY
They understand the importance of alumni connections and recognize the need for the resources to make them happen. Through their financial commitment, our Alumni Heritage Society members are an integral part of our alumni nation and have a front row seat to UAAA programming.
THEY ALSO SUPPORT IMPORTANT ALUMNI AND STUDENT PROGRAMS
- Valued programming and services delivered to UA alumni and students including career services and mentoring
- Financial assistance for academic services for UA scholars
- Keeping the ties you have with the university, students and other alumni strong, active and relevant
MAKE A GIFT: SUPPORT STUDENTS & ALUMNI — GIVING OPTIONS
Make unrestricted gifts totaling $5,000 or more to the UAAA within a 12-month period that benefits UAAA programming such as:
- Propel U Forward — Scholar Accelerator Program that provides mentoring, leadership training, service opportunities and professional development opportunities
- Alumni Career and Professional Development Lab
Make a restricted gift totaling $10,000 or more to the Stella and Swede Johnson Endowment within a 12-month period.
Or make a tax deductible gift for an Alumni Heritage Bench and leave a permanent mark on the UA campus to commemorate your time as a student, the legacy of family, friends, or a special memory while also supporting students and alumni.
THE ALUMNI HERITAGE SOCIETY EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- Recognition in Arizona Alumni Magazine on the Alumni Heritage Society page on the UAAA website
- Exclusive UAAA events at Homecoming and other events during the year
- Special communications throughout the year
- Scholarship monies in your name awarded to a UAAA scholar and the opportunity to meet your scholarship recipient
- Unrestricted gifts include membership in the UA Foundation’s President’s Club and membership courtesies
FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE ALUMNI HERITAGE SOCIETY
- Dena M. and Chad D. Becker
- Catherine E. and John F. Chavez
- Lynn Johnson Engel
- Julie A. and Matthew R. Harelson
- Scott L. Hays
- Shelley E. Huff
- Amanda J. and Matthew V. Kaufmann
- Harold W. Kohl III
- John T. Kohl
- Anne J. Miller and David M. Elliott
- Deepa K. Shah and Nihaal M. Rao
- Gail F. and Gates M. "Mike" Stoner
- Michael S. Wall
BE A PART OF THE ALUMNI HERITAGE SOCIETY
To become an Alumni Heritage Society member, please contact Michael Celaya, director of development and corporate relations, at email@example.com or 520-603-0285.