Join us Homecoming week, Oct. 21-28, 2018, for your 50th reunion.
Overview of events
There will be plenty of activities all weekend for the Class of 1968 including induction into the revered Silver and Sage Society for those who graduated from the UA 50 or more years ago. Highlights include:
Thursday, Oct. 25
Friday, Oct. 26
- College and Campus Central event and tour offerings
- Homecoming bonfire and pep rally at Old Main
Saturday, Oct. 27
- Tents on the Mall
- Wildcat for Life Tailgate Party — with special reserved seating for members of the class of 1968
- Homecoming Parade — class members are invited to walk or ride in the parade!
- Arizona vs. Oregon football game — a special seating area will be available for members of the class
Information on the class gift and other reunion information can be accessed from the links on the left side of this web page.
Do you plan on attending?
If you are planning on attending, fill out the form below. We will list your name so that classmates know you are coming. You will also have the option to include an email address so that classmates can contact you.
See who is coming
Find out which of your classmates will return to campus for your golden reunion.
Join the reunion committee
The UA Alumni Association staff needs the INPUT and INVOLVEMENT of volunteers to ensure the reunion’s success. There is minimal time and effort on your part — plus, it’s fun to be part of the process!
Reminisce about your UA days
Check out the 1968 Desert Yearbook.
Other Homecoming activities
Be sure to check with your college and Greek organization for activities they are sponsoring during the weekend.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 520-626-3835.