Join us Homecoming week, Oct. 22-29, 2017, for your 50th reunion.
Overview of events
There will be plenty of activities all weekend for the Class of 1967 including induction into the revered Silver and Sage Society for those who graduated from the UA 50 or more years ago. Highlights include:
Thursday, Oct. 26
- Campus tours
- Class of 1967 welcome reception
Class of 1967 50th reunion dinner
Friday, Oct. 27
- Events hosted by the colleges
- UA Alumni Association 120th anniversary celebration lunch
- Homecoming bonfire and pep rally at Old Main
Saturday, Oct. 28
- Tents on the Mall
- Wildcat for Life Tailgate Party — with special reserved seating for members of the class of 1967
- Homecoming parade — All members of the class of 1967 are invited to march in the parade!
- Washington State vs. Arizona football game — a special seating area will be available for members of the class
Sunday, Oct. 29
- Class brunch
Information on the class gift and other reunion information can be accessed from the links on the left side of this web page.
- Bill Allen
- Kay (Odgers) McLoughlin
- Terry Seligman
- Marshall Adams
- Paul Brown
- George Cunningham
- Rob Ingold
- Evelyn (Weiss) Sigafus
- Alan Ziblat
Who is coming?
Check out which of your classmates will be attending the reunion.
If you are planning on attending, click the button below and fill out the form. We will list your name so that classmates know you are coming. You will also have the option to include an email address so that classmates can contact you.
Other Homecoming activities
Be sure to check with your college and Greek organization for activities they are sponsoring during the weekend.